Leeposh FDA Approved AHA Glycolic Lactic Gel Peel
About Leeposh AHA Glycolic Lactic Gel Peel
Chemical Peels Are Acids Used Under The Supervision Of Trained Cosmetologists. Always Do Patch Test.
Benefits of Leeposh AHA Glycolic Lactic Gel Peel
- Glycolic Acid penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin this causes tight skin and reduces wrinkles.
- It increases the skin’s hydration levels and allows other moisturizers to penetrate the skin’s barrier and work more effectively.
- Glycolic Acid Skin Peeling is done for Skin Lightening, Skin Hydration, Skin Whitening, Skin Smoothening, Pigmentation Removal, Fairness, Anti-ageing, Nourishment & Moisturization, Anti-acne & Pimples, Black Head Removal.
Ingredients of Leeposh AHA Glycolic Lactic Gel Peel
- Glycolic Acid , Tea Tree
- Tea Tree Extract
How to use Leeposh Pigment Correction Peel:
Patch Test: Apply Small Amount Of Peel Below Neck Or Armpit Test For Allergy.
- Cleanse The Skin With Oil-Free Cleanser,
- Apply Peel With Brush Or Ear Buds,
- Gel Peels Can Be Best Applied With Gloved Fingers.
- Start Applying From The Forehead Upto The Neck, Application Time Should Not Be More Than 20 Seconds.
- Keep Peel For 3-7 Mins Depending On Your Skin Sensitivity.
- Spray Neutralizer, Keep For 1 Min. Wash With Water.
- Apply Sunscreen And Good Moisturizer For 7 Days Twice Daily.
Post Peel: Good Sun protection And Moisturizing.